Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Forex Megadroid Review

It has been a long time since a Forex Expert Advisor made such waves as the new MegaDroid does. Before you read my review let me tell you something about me. I am a professional Forex trader for nine years now. I am testing the new Forex Robots and review them.

After my review I've found out three main reasons why this Robot is so impressive.

1. The Profitability

Of course a Forex Robot has to make positve trades. This is the main feature of an Expert Advisor. The developer tested their software for eight years and the results are more than clearly: Forex MegaDroid is extremely profitable and has an awesome ratio of 95%.

2. The new RCPTA - Artificial Intelligence Technology
by Edgar Suppess
Trading Robots have one major problem: They do not learn from the market. That means when the market fluctuates the trader make heavy losses. The Robots simply do not know how to react.

This MegaDroid is completely different. The Artificial Intelligence Technology allows the robot to learn from the market conditions. You have much lower risk!

3. Support and the Ease of use

Many Forex Robots are difficult to install and the support staff isn't really helpfull. With Forex Mega Droid you get videos on how to install the software.

As I know one of the developer I also know that they have six emplyees who provide guidance, they don't leave you hanging

Forex Megadroid Review